发布日期：01-25 21:52 分类：词汇真题 阅读次数：162
1. Eminent physicists from all over the world came to the U.S. to ____ the centennial（一百周年）of A. Einstein’s birth.
A) congratulate B) applaud C) celebrate D) participate
2. Although ____ Spanish, he attended the course
A) he was knowing B) he is knowing C) having a knowledge of D) knows
3. Joseph was very lucky____ with his life; he almost did not get out of the room.
A. to escape B. to have escaped C. to escaping D. to be escaping
4. Frank almost never received any education, ____?
A. would he B. did he C. didn’t he D. wouldn’t he
5. To obtain a satisfactory result, one must apply two ____of paint on a clean surface.
A. coats B. levels C. times D. courses